Tuesday, September 2, 2008

TACO Tuesday

Quiet day in Minneapolis today, I think the rain kept the RNC protesters away. A few more police and security on the streets and skyways, but otherwise another workday for most of us. The highlite of my day was Taco Tuesday at Taco Johns in the skyway, 69 cent tacos, I know.... I need to get out more. Morning run was a struggle, 75 degrees and humid at 5 am, but it was worth getting up for none-the-less..... the cold front came thru later in the day, and with it we are instantly into Fall, highs in upper 60s rest of this week.







This pic is of Jeff from last year's HS football season. The coach's philosophy is to send our littlest player out alone for the intros/handshakes, so before every game, Jeff, at 5 6" and 160 lbs, would go out alone against often the other team's biggest guys.


This is Juaquetta's (my Sis) setup at fairs, flea markets and festivals. She loads and unloads all this from her van under a portable tent, selling yarns she's spun and dyed, and her knitted clothing, she spins while there, you can see the wheel in this pic, an impressive setup I thought. This was her first of the season in Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, on a weekday evening during Bryan and my Amtrak trip visit in June.

No comments: