Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Labor Day weekend !

Got in a Birch Lake swim early this evening after working at home today, second with Janet in as many days. Interesting how we can train our bodies to improve and become more efficient, even one this old :-). I look forward to each workout, exactly the reason I starting performing in tris, I have always enjoyed those 3 activities and having a few planned races givves a person motivation to stay at it. I am now conisdering snowshoe running this winter, hopefully we'll have snow to cooperate, so I won't havge to head north too often.

The upcoming weekend looks relaxing, Jeff has a football game Fri in Isanti, then Sat morning is yogalates class and may get a longer roadbike ride in, after that......some grocery shopping inclusing a new DVD player, rent some movies and relax. I bought some new hiking boots, to find once at home that they aren't quite right, so will return them, plus pickup a few things for the following week's trek to Isle Royale. That trip should prove many great photo opportunities and should be quite an adventure. I have most gear needed, but need to fill in a few items, rain tarp, added food, and new hiking pants.

No comments: